Carpet cleaning is a great household chore. It's not simply vacuuming and getting rid of dirt which is stuck within the rug fibers. When the debris is difficult to remove, you might need to seek the assistance of a qualified rug cleaner particularly if you have wall to wall carpeting which takes hours to do by yourself. However, for those who have made a decision to perform the cleaning on your own, we're glad to provide you with seven good tips to consider in carpet cleaning:
1. Save time and energy by getting ready ahead. Set up your rug washing supplies in one bucket and use a protective gown, apron, face mask and gloves for cleaning.
2. Read carefully the guidelines on the rug cleaning products first before utilizing them. Always follow package directions to ensure safety.
3. Remove almost all of the home furniture and anything that blocks the carpet surface. Let relatives leave the area when you clean the rug.
4. Vacuum the carpet first to clear it of particles that's trapped on the rug fibers.
5. Start cleaning from the surface farthest from the door. If you use liquid carpet cleaning shampoo, set up the vacuum as you finish a portion of the area. Do the vacuuming at once and then dry well.
6. Rug stains are typical so you need to spend time in cleaning the stains and grime. A great option is to use vinegar or baking soda paste that can easily remove grime. You can use part vinegar and part water and place in a spray bottle; use this solution to soak the stain away.
7. Finish cleaning the carpet and let everything dry before moving the furniture back.
It is not easy to do the carpet cleaning yourself. However, if you think that you are not satisfied with your work and if the stains are really tough, next time you can always consider hiring a professional rug cleaner in Boothwyn, PA especially if you want to maintain the good quality of the carpet you bought. Remember that professional rug cleaners have a lot of experience when it comes to the use of the right shampoo and other cleaning materials for any kinds of carpet. Find out more about a reliable carpet cleaner in Boothwyn, PA. Call them now and let them help you.